Smart Glasses Applications and Benefits
DARWIN equips the industrial worker with heads-up, hands-free checklists, guided assistance tools, remote assistance support, and the delivery of real time notifications and alerts for safer, more efficient work. Bringing access to see-through and heads-up computing has never been easier.
Logistics and Warehousing
Increases EFFICIENCIES in MATERIAL HANDLING.
- Workers can view hands-free task instructions and guidance with real-time inventory management tools
- Streamline and accelerate pick and pack operations, handling demand bursts and seasonal shipments with ease
- Boost quality control and steady improvement gains with continuous updates on operational processes
protect those who keep us safe.
- Officers and first responders can utilize facial recognition and biometric data capture capabilities to increase situational awareness and effectiveness.
Camera provides an accurate log of activity, combining video, audio, commentary, and other data points, as seen from the eyes of the public safety officer
Increase officer safety in rapidly changing environments
Drives productivity and captures knowledge
- Quickly access checklists, work manuals and reference guides for complex assembly and manufacturing
- Consult real-time with remote experts while showing live point-of-view camera and digital AR feed
- Gain real-time insights into critical business processes and dynamic operational environments
Boost productivity and Improve patient car
- Professionals can document, record and share patient information while having instant access to monitoring devices and medical records
- Remote collaboration with two-way “see-what-I-see” communication improves quality of care and speeds up treatment time
- Uninterrupted patient care using hands-free charting improves the quality of care and treatment time
Assists with safety, training and service
- Remote assistance with expert help allows technicians to better understand, see and complete work orders more quickly, effectively and safely