Last updated and effective date: October 1, 2022
What We Collect
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources depending on our relationship with you. The following are examples of the types of personal information that we collect and how we use that information:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use|
|Browsing Activity and Website Usage||When you visit our website, we collect certain information about how you use and navigate our websites, such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view, and other similar information or statistics. We also collect technical information about your device, operating systems, and web browser type.||We use this information to understand how you use our website. We also use this information to personalize your experience, to save you time when you visit our website, and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.|
|Communications With Us||When you communicate with us, including contacting us for support, to provide feedback or comments, to participate in a survey, or to make a request or other inquiry, we will collect your name and contact information (such as e-mail address or phone number), as well as any other information that you choose to provide to us.||We use this information to respond to and/or follow up on your issues or feedback, and to provide information in response to your requests and inquiries.|
|Promotional Communications||When you sign up to receive promotional communications from us, such as e-mail communications, mobile messages (including text and/or push notifications), and postal mailings, we collect your contact information. We may also collect certain information about how you interact with the e-mails and promotional messages we send you.||We use this information to communicate with you and send promotional materials such as trend alerts, promotions, new product launches, and event invitations.|
|Product Trials||When you place a request for a trial on our website, or by phone, we collect your name, and shipping address.||We use this information to fulfill your orders for products. We also use this information to provide you receipts and order updates.|
In addition to the personal information we collect from you directly, we may also obtain information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our corporate affiliates, social networks, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use personal information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our website.
- To fulfill your requests, such as to provide you with products and services.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and offers.
- To conduct research and analytics, including improving our services and product offerings.
- To send marketing and advertising communications.
- To detect security incidents, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- To provide and maintain the functionality of our website, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
- To support core business functions, including maintaining records related to business process management, loss and fraud prevention.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service Providers. We share certain personal information with third parties that perform services to support our core business functions and internal operations (e.g., fulfilling orders, delivering packages, complying with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, administering our Ratings & Reviews, supporting beacons, processing credit card and debit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service).
- Legal Process. We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government inquiries or investigations, or to comply with relevant laws and regulations. We may also disclose information to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our company, employees, agents, and affiliates; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the safety and security of our visitors; to detect and protect against fraud, and to take action regarding possible illegal activities or violations of our policies.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
|Your Options||What you need to do|
|Accessing Your Personal Information||If you are a Six15 Technologies website user, you may request access to your personal information by completing and submitting a request via email at [email protected] or by calling (585) 500-4625. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information we have about you.|
|Receiving Communications From Us||You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send you free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive.|
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, you can contact Six15 Technologies by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
Changes To This Policy
Information For California Residents
California Information Collection and Sharing Disclosure. California law indicates that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of personal information are collected, “sold,” or disclosed for an organization’s “business purpose” (as those terms are defined under California law). You can find a list of the categories of personal information that we collect and share here. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we collect and share about people other than yourself. In addition, if you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Communicating With Us” section above.
In order for us to process requests to access or delete your information, we will need to verify your identity to confirm that the request came from you. We may contact you by phone or e-mail to verify your request. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, and an e-mail address that you have used with Six15 Technologies, or a phone number you have used with Six15 Technologies.